Ceramic Kitchen Knives and Tools
Utility Knife 11cm blade/4.5 ZK-110BK-BK
The Pure Aesthetics of Kyocera Ceramic knife
- Bladed blade: 11 cm
- Material: black zirconia ceramics (Z212), hand-cut
- Handle: black plastic (ABS), ergonomic design
- Made in Japan
Through technology and innovation KYOCERA introduces a new advanced ceramic cutlery series featuring our new Z212 ceramic blade that will stay sharper 2x longer, a soft ergonomically crafted handle for comfort and control, and an upper angled handle to blade interface that will make cutting a breeze.
Z212 Ceramic Blade is a new advanced ceramic developed by Kyocera utilizing innovative ceramic material technology.
- An extremely hard material that will maintain sharpness 2x longer than conventional Kyocera ceramic blades.
- The Ergonomically Designed, Soft-Grip Handle fits in hand comfortably and provides an easy grip for safe handling, and the soft grip material provides comfort and control.
- The upward angle of the handle to the blade allows for easier cutting on a cutting board.
· Z212 ceramic blade is Kyocera exclusive technology
· Black Handle - Elastomer
· 4.5" Utility Knife
· 5" Slicing Knife
· 5.5" Santoku Knife
· 6" Santoku Knife
· 7" Chef Knife
◆ Please do not forcibly cut, strike or twist while cutting on hard objects ※ , the blade may be chipped or break.
※ pumpkin, frozen or semi-thawed food, rice cake, meat and fish bones, crab, corn, seeds of fruits etc.
◆ Do not wash in a dishwasher dryer.