Ceramic Kitchen Knives and Tools
Utility Knife 11cm blade/4.5 KTN-110-HIP
The Ceramics in perfect shape of Kyocera knife
- Bladed blade: 11 cm
- Material: black HIP zirconia ceramics with Japanese sand garden look, hand-cut
- Handle: Pakkawood, riveted
- Made in Japan
KYOCERA’S Premier Elite Series features our finest HIP ceramic blade for superior strength and sharpness.
Etched with beauty, the blade is perfectly matched to a magnificent black Pakka wood handle.
- Manufactured in Japan for superior quality.
- HIP Ceramic Blade - The premium ceramic blade is Hot Isostatically Pressed (HIP) which provides superior strength and sharpness compared to Kyocera’s traditional white ceramic blade.
- “Zen Sand Garden” Pattern - The etched design on the blade is reminiscent of a traditional Japanese zen sand garden (karesansui).
- Handle Shape - The flat sided oval handle design is inspired by the shape of a Koban, an old Japanese gold coin.
- Lightweight and perfectly balanced, Kyocera knives are ideal for everyday slicing of boneless meats, fruits and vegetables.
• Black Pakka Wood Handle, Black Swirl Blade
• 4.5" Utility Knife - HIP Blade / Flat-Sided Oval Wood Handle
◆ Please do not forcibly cut, strike or twist while cutting on hard objects ※ , the blade may be chipped or break.
※ pumpkin, frozen or semi-thawed food, rice cake, meat and fish bones, crab, corn, seeds of fruits etc.
◆ Do not wash in a dishwasher dryer.